Review: L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation in shade "110 Warm Ivory"

15:41:00

Hey Beauties,

I hope you all are doing great. Today I will be reviewing the much raved about foundation of the year that is L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation. After hearing so much about this foundation, I finally bought it earlier this month to try it out myself. The shade that I got is "110 Warm Ivory". So no more talking and let's just get to the review and see if its worth the hype or not.

L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
L'Oréal Nude Magique Foundation comes in a sleek glass bottle with a blue metallic cap. The packaging looks quite sleek and attractive. However the quantity of the foundation inside the bottle is 20ml instead of 30ml which is less than the standard quantity. The bottle doesn't come with any pump which makes it quite difficult to dispense the right amount of product and leads to product wastage too as the consistency of this foundation is very runny.

As per my research, L'Oréal Nude Magique is a silicon-based foundation. That is the reason it applies so smoothly and feels like a silicon-based primer. The consistency of this foundation is very runny and watery. The first thing I noticed when I applied this foundation was a strong alcohol like smell which is slightly annoying for me. But that might not be an issue for all of you. The foundation feels really very light-weight. It applies so smoothly and blends like a dream. It feels so silky on the skin and feels so smooth and comfortable to wear. It actually feels like my second skin. I love the texture and feel of this foundation on my skin and love using it.
 L'Oréal Nude Magique Warm Ivory (110) Swatched on Arm
This foundation provides a nice natural matte finish. It is perfect for summers and is great for those with normal to oily skin. I have dry/combination skin which gets slightly oily in hot/humid weather. I need to use a good moisturizer before applying this foundation as it clings to any dry patches on my face and has the tendency to emphasize any dryness or flakiness on the skin. When applied with a good moisturizer or hydrating primer beneath, it looks so smooth and doesn't enhance any dryness on my face. The staying power of this foundation is pretty amazing too. It seriously stays put for about 6 hours or more and stays on my face for till the end of the day.

The shade that I have selected is "110 Warm Ivory" which is the second lightest shade in their range. For reference I am NC 20-25 and have pale undertones. I am currently using Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in shade "Classic Ivory" and Catrice Photofinish foundation in shade "Sand Beige". This shade 110 Warm Ivory has warm undertones and when I first swatched it, I was afraid that I have bought a wrong shade again. But when I applied it on my face, it looked so natural. It is perhaps the best match for my skin tone. It doesn't look cakey or heavy at all. The coverage it provides is medium yet slightly buildable. Few drops of this foundation are enough to provide reasonable coverage and you can buildup the coverage if needed. However, I still feel the need to use a concealer after applying this foundation as it does not provide full coverage.
Before and After Results of Loreal Nude Magique Foundation in shade "110 Warm Ivory"
Overall, this foundation is pretty amazing and totally lives up to its claim of providing the perfect bare skin look. Although, I do think that the quantity we get it the bottle is a bit lesser than standard and I really wish it had come in a pump dispenser bottle. But I just love how this foundation feels on my skin. It feels so silky, applies and blends so easily and feels very lightweight on the skin. This foundation is great for summers and I definitely recommend you to try this


The  Goods:
  • Provides medium yet buildable coverage
  • Very thin consistency that applies and blends easily
  • Feels very lightweight and comfortable to wear
  • Provides that no makeup or bare skin look
  • Has Silky soft touch 
  • Provides nice matte finish
  • Great staying power 
  • Attractive packaging 
  • Great foundation for summers
 The Bads:
  • Tends to cling to dry patches (if used without moisturizer)
  • You get only 20 ml (instead of 30 ml) of product in the bottle 
  • Limited shade range
  • No pump with the bottle


Price & Availability: In Pakistan, L'Oréal Nude Magique Foundation is available online at Facebook page Bia's Cosmetics for Rs 1950/- only.
International readers can find this foundation at Boots for £9.99. Also available at Target and Amazon.



My Rating: 4.5/5...!!!



Have you tried the L'Oréal Nude Magique foundation...??? What do you think of it...??? Don't forget to leave your comments...



Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)

Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

54 comments

  1. So i think it is not suitable for dry to sensitive skin then :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun I have dry/combination skin and am loving this foundation. I just need to use a good moisturizer before applying it and it looks so smooth and even then. Might not be the best foundation for winters though :)

      Delete
  2. I thought to buy this and i have a dry and super sensitive skin :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you prep your skin well before using this foundation if your have dry skin. Or try loreal lumi magique that seems like a better option for those with extremely dry skin :)

      Delete
  3. I must get one for myself *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeep you look soooo pretty huda!! And gkad its working for you, can't wait for mine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This definitely isn't a really good pic lol but I have tried to show the clear and actual results of the foundation in natural light :) Thank u so much <3 I hope you like this foundation too

      Delete
  5. I really wish it had a pump. The brand should have considered hygene issues. But it looks like a good product for summers. And you have beautiful skin MA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kiran. Yes I too really wish it had a pump bottle but sigh.

      Delete
  6. I do want to try this one out too! It seems good for summers and the pricing amazes me! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is great for summers. Do try it out :)

      Delete
  7. wow it seems like a good foundation.Thank you so much for this review.I also have dry skin & i dont like to buy heavy foundations. Next I am buying this IA.This shade looks really natural on you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun. Am glad u liked the review. Do try this foundation and share your thoughts on it. Don't forget to properly moisturize and prep your face before using this one if you have dry skin :)

      Delete
  8. Love your pictures that show the coverage of the foundation!
    You have flawless skin, Masha'Allah! :-)
    This definitely is in my wishlist, but sometimes I think I should atleast finish one bottle of a foundation that I have to move onto this one :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch Bia. Glad u liked the review :) And lol yes I know that feeling. Do try this out, am sure you will love the silk like touch of this foundation

      Delete
  9. great review Huda, looks amazing, Definitely going to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Mariam. Am glad the review helped you. Hope you like the foundation too

      Delete
  10. I was waiting for this review from you. I think we have same type of skin dry and little bit oily in summer so it will suit me. Your skin looks so fresh and natural. I will also be going for the same shade. Very nice and thorough review Huda. Thanx dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. The review is quite long but I have tried to cover every aspect of the foundation. Glad u liked the review. Yes do try it out and share your thoughts too :)

      Delete
  11. Its so annoying when foundations don't have a pump, no? I also use Loreal for everyday use, its really good =) Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes I so wish it had a pump with it. Would have been a looooot easier to use. Thanks :)

      Delete
  12. Its truly an amazing product. It blends like a dream. I have it in shade natural beige which doesnt give white cast. Best part it doesn't oxidizes ☺️☺️☺️. Jusy love it so fresh and natural coverage. Great review huda ☺️ You are gorgeous 😍.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Oh how come I forgot to mention a very important point. Yes it doesn't oxidize. Glad u like it too and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  13. Its mean if someone have mormal skin then she didn't need moisturizer? Lovely swatches and im glad its work for you. Nice detailed review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes usually you don't need to use a moisturizer beneath. But its always better to prep or moisturizer your skin before using foundation for better results :) Glad u liked the review dear

      Delete
  14. agree with you pump should b with it but after its amazing lightweight results I think we can forget it's tiny biny con.....
    u are looking so sweet.....:-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear. Yes for so many pros such tiny cons can surely be ignored :)

      Delete
  15. Omg! your skin is flawless... :O Such a natural beauty you are. <3
    Nice review btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. You are love Umaima :)

      Delete
  16. Woah! It's a steal at PKR 1950. Nice review, Huda. x
    Impatient Person

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks really good, i have dry skin but i use moisturizer beneath such foundations. Will try this one great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I always use a moisturizer before applying any foundation. This one is loveee... <3 Glad u liked the review :)

      Delete
  18. Awesome review... will consider to buy it coz of your review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u liked the review. Hope u like the foundation too :)

      Delete
  19. You are beautiful my love :*
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fia and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Glad u liked it review

      Delete
  21. This is in my wishlist for so long but haven't find it here in riyadh, love the review but I wish it had a pump :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it soon. It is great for everyday use in summers :)

      Delete
  22. uff you have porcelain skin <3 masha Allah.i will buy this for me mum .great review xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch Shehrzad <3 Yes do buy it for your Mom in shaa Allah she will love it. I got one for my Mom too and she is loving it :)

      Delete
  23. Everything was perfect until you wrote 'clings to dry patches' , not for me then :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use a good moisturizer before applying the foundation, you will get smooth and even coverage :) I have dry/combination skin but love how it feels on my skin

      Delete
  24. woww I just love the swatch .. Specially your final look pretty girl ..nice review :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sana . Glad u liked the review :)

      Delete
  25. You look gorgeous Huda and your review made me drooling over it... The non oxidizing factor is awesome but when applied over bb, cc creams etc, then the composition may destroy its quality... and the thing that is stuck in my mid is alcoholic irritating smell :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isma. Yes applying over bb cream might not be the best idea. However I always apply it over my regular moisturizer and it looks great. The smell is slightly irritating though

      Delete
  26. i like the review i think this would be best for me to buy because i have normal skin type thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it would work great for those with normal skin esp for every day use. Do try it out :)

      Delete
  27. Is this available in stores? Like Enem or Alfatah in lahore? Or only online? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maidah, I haven't seen this foundation available in stores yet. I have seen this online only so you can purchase or order it online.

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator