Review: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss...!!!

15:44:00

Hey beauties,

Hope your week is off to a great start. Following our obsession with liquid lipsticks, today am sharing my review on some new matte liquid lipsticks with you. These are L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses in shades Tulle, Bazaar, Fleur and Timeless. Before these, I had only tried Luxury Creme Lip Color and Pro Concealers by the brand so far and I am a huge fan of L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealers. So let's get to the post to see if these matte flat finish pigment glosses managed to impress me too or not.

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Applicator
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses come in round plastic tubes with black caps. The packaging of these matte flat finish pigmented glosses is thicker than usual liquid lipstick packaging. It is matte and sleek. The applicator inside is not like the usual doe foot applicators. Its rather thin, flat and stiff for precise applicator of color on lips.

These matte flat finish pigment glosses have creamy consistency. They apply smoothly and dry quickly to a nice matte finish. These matte flat finish pigment glosses have amazing pigmentation and provide opaque coverage with one coat. These do not feel drying and do not accentuate any dry patches on lips. However they feel slightly plasticky and tacky. The tackiness can be felt when you rub your lips together. But its nothing too bothersome.

The shades that am reviewing are "Tulle", "Bazaar", "Fleur" and "Timeless". Starting with Tulle, it is a bright, neon blue based pink shade. It looks kind of neon purplish pink at times. This shade is said to be a dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum. Since I don't own Candy Yum Yum, I can't actually compare the two shades. The shade is beautiful nonetheless and I love it.
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Tulle Lip Swatch
Bazaar is a gorgeous rosy pink shade with hint of red. It appears more like a deep rosy pink shade on my lips. Its a kind of shade that can be worn all year round.
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Bazaar Lip Swatch
Fleur is a very subtle nude brow shade. I am not usually a fan of  brown or nude lip colors but this one looks very flattering and doesn't wash me out. Therefore, I love it.
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Fleur Lip Swatch
Timeless is a really wearable mauvy purple shade. Its a kind of purple that would flatter all skin tones. The shade is more appropriate for fall/winters.
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Timeless Lip Swatch
All the shades are really gorgeous and have great color payoff. The staying power of these matte flat pigment glosses is really good. They stick to the lips and last almost all day long. These even last me through meals. However these have slight tendency to flake or crumble by the end of the day.
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss- Tulle, Bazaar, Fleur, Timeless
All in all, I think these L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses are really good for the price. These are highly pigmented, have nice matte finish and are long-lasting. There are some minor cons like tackiness and plasticky feel. However for the price, such cons can be ignored. If you are looking for some decent, affordable matte liquid lipsticks or want to add some more unique shades in your matte liquid lipstick collection, then you should definitely check these out. All the shades available in this range are absolutely gorgeous.


The Goods:
  • Highly pigmented
  • Dry to velvety matte finish
  • Provide opaque coverage with one coat
  • Do not feel drying
  • Do not bleed
  • Sleek packaging
  • Long-lasting
  • Affordable
The Bads:
  • Feel a bit heavy and plasticky on lips
  • Feel slightly tacky
  • Have slight tendency to flake or crumble by the end of the day (after several hours of wear)




Price & Availability: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses are available online at Just4Girls for Rs 700/- each. You can also order these and other L.A Girl products online from L.A Girl Pakistan Facebook page.






Overall Rating: 4.3/5...!!!





Have you tried L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses...??? What do you think of these...??? Don't forget to leave your comments...




Like my reviews and posts...??? Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC... :)


Show your love and join "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... !!!



Love,
Huda
The Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Such gorgeous shades and thorough review. Bazaar is my kind of colour (*_*)

    The Pout Painters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Bazaar is such a nice shade <3 You will love it am sure.

      Delete
  2. Bazaar is a really pretty shade. I am definitely getting it. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lip swatches .i have been eyeing bazaar and fleur for a long time. Looks like i need to get them now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry. These two shades are really gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. These sound so good and absolutely lovely. I wouldn't mind the tackiness much if I get such a nice matte finish in return. Bazaar and Fleur are right up my alley. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful review with swatches as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and thanks to you for always appreciating my work. Hope you get your desired shades soon. Yes for such a lovely finish and good staying power, such minor cons can be ignored.

      Delete
  5. These lip glosses have very different formula for each shade and some can be really bad. I own Bazar form these and it is lovely no doubt. I would love to try Fleur and Timeless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember your review tempted me to buy these. These really are good for the price. But yes I agree, quality and texture slightly varies from shade to shade.

      Delete
  6. Lovely shades specially I am loving bazaar. Worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those shades look so pretty! Fleur is my type of shade.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a fan of matte purple lip products. they always look patchy to me. But I really loved the shade Fleur and bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleur and bazaar are really gorgeous universal shades.

      Delete
  9. Fleur and bazar looks amazing, and girl your swatches are bomb <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Tulle and Timeless as I am obsessed with purple and fuschia tone swatches! Your review is so thorough and easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review :-) "The Bads" you mentioned make me feel these are not for me and yet, I am really tempted by the lovely shade of Bazaar, so maybe I will give it a chance after all, but I admit that I don't have high hopes. Recently, I had a similar experience with Kiko Unlimited Stylo Long Lasting Lipstick Pearly Vintage Rose #02. Loved the gorgeous pink-coral shade but disliked the plasticky texture, especially the way it peeled off in bits and pieces. Anyway, thanks for your insight, really enjoyed your blogpost :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure dear.Glad you liked the review

      Delete
  12. Bazaar is such a gorgeous shade but I think it will be too dry for my already driest lips. Thanks for the honest review <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Do try these out, these are really less drying than the usual matte lip creams :)

      Delete
  13. I would love to try these :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use a lip balm before applying this gloss and it works well, using fluer and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah fluer is my ultimate favorite shade <3 These sure are good for the price :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator