Review: Essence Longlasting Lipstick in "Natural Beauty"

17:10:00

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to review my new favorite lip colors for this season. I recently bought this and love this color so today am going to share my thoughts on this with you. Am talking about the "New Essence Longlasting Lipstick" and the shade I got is "Natural Beauty. There were many shades and all of them were so pretty but I lack such colors in my lipstick stash so wanted to try this out.


Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty
The packaging of this lipstick is much better than the previous Essence lipsticks. This comes in a matte black packaging which looks more decent. I like the new look Essence gave to these lipsticks. The name of the shade is mentioned on the bottom. Inside, you can see the essence logo engraved on the lipstick which looks good.

Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty
The pigmentation of this lipstick is quite good. However, it provides a sheer coverage with one swipe. You need to swipe 2 times to get the full color on the lips. Still, the color pay off and coverage is better than the older essence lipsticks. This lipstick It glides smoothly on lips and does not settle in fine lines. It feels very comfortable and creamy on lips. I won't say it is very hydrating but it's not drying either. I am comfortable with the formula of these new lipsticks.

The shade I got is "Natural Beauty". It's a beautiful nude pink with some purple undertones. In the tube it looks more pink but on applying it shows some purple/mauve undertones. I don't wear nudes or mauves but this lipstick is somewhere between. I love this color and this can be easily worn everyday. It will look perfect with dark smokey eyes. The staying power of this lipstick is pretty decent too. It stayed on me for about 4-5 hours and faded evenly. Here are the swatches of this lipstick:

Essence Natural Beauty Arm Swatch
Essence Natural Beauty Lip Swatch
Overall I like this lipstick a lot. I wasn't seriously expecting much from these new lipsticks as the previous lipsticks were a total failure for me. But, to my surprise these definitely are better than those. Here is a quick roundup summary of this essence lipstick.

The Goods:

Decent Pigmentation
Feels comfortable and creamy on lips
Nice shade for everyday use
Very Affordable

The Bads:

Need to Swipe more than one times for opaque coverage
Not veryyy long lasting as it claims

Price & Availability: These lipsticks are available on selected leading stores across Pakistan and online on Just4girls for PKR 400.


Have you tried the new Essence lipsticks yet??

If you like my reviews then don't forget to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook and Instagram.


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. just for PKR 400, i like it and looking to give it a try <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should Sania...they are super affordable..and there are many shades to choose from :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Beautiful :)
    Lovely blog! Following you now. Follow back and return the Love! Will Appreciate it!
    xoxo
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color, nice review :)

    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nice color love it http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. its such a nice color. nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the packaging and the color. Definitely getting one of these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes love it too... welcome to my blogging world :)

      Delete
  7. I have got shade 'wear berries' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great...would love to see the swatches :D

      Delete
  8. I bought this from online store Just4girls.pk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i bought the "all you need is red" it's a bright red colour, i definitely love it !

    this one :
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eaq1KLakaFw/UidqRamtLuI/AAAAAAAAGlU/0zYWss-KckU/s1600/Essence%2BLong%2BLasting%2BLipstick%2B02%2BAll%2BYou%2BNeed%2Bis%2BRed%2B(2).jpg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Essence is my go to brand when I need an inexpensive product in a reasonably good quality. This shade is nice but I like Cool Nude #05 better, since it comes as a pinky-mauvey-brown on me, which is among my favourite shades in lipsticks :-) Anyway, thanks for review, really enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Essence products are really good for the price. Will surely try the shade you have mentioned :)

      Delete

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator