Review: MUA Eyeshadow Trio in "Innocence"

19:49:00

Hello there girls,

I recently tried a new eyeshadow trio palette by MUA in shade "innocence" and today am going to share my thoughts on this palette with you. So let's just begin....

MUA eyeshadow trio innocence front
MUA Eyeshadow Trio- Innocence
This eyeshadow trio comes in a round plastic black packaging with a transparent cover. The packaging is pretty much similar to the Bourjois Eyeshadow Trio packaging. The packaging is just average in my opinion. However, it is small and travel friendly. It also contains a duo-ended applicator to apply the shadows which is decent. The eye shadows are dome shaped. They look cute in the packaging but this raised shape of eyeshadows cause a lot of fall out and the packaging gets quite messy. On the back of the packaging there is a diagram explaining how to use each color on the eye.

MUA eyeshadow trio innocence back

Now talking about the colors. This eyeshadow palette has beautiful neutral shades. The colors of this palette made me fall in love with it. They are very versatile and with these you can create many manyyyy different looks. These can be worn easily for a day time look or you also can use these colors to create a special occasion/glamorous bronze look.

Let me describe the colors in detail.The lightest color is a pale ivory shade which is a great brow bone highlighter. It can also be used on cheek as a face highlighter. I just love this shade a lot. The mid shade is a gold green shade. Again, a very pretty color. It can be used all over the lid or on the crease with any lighter shade on lid. The third color is the most interesting one. It is a duo-chrome shade. It's a bronze brown shade with some greenish shimmer in it. I can't exactly describe the color but it's such a fun color. I love all the three colors in this palette. Here are the swatches for you.

MUA eyeshadow trio "Innocence" swatches
These eyeshadows are creamy in texture. They are easy to apply, blend easily and have good staying power too. I tried this palette a few weeks ago and created a few looks with this. The color pay off was great even without an eyeshadow primer. I didn't notice any creasing or fall out. So, overall this palette is great and is so reasonably priced . Although I don't use eyeshadows a lot but this palette immediately became my favorite palette for a quick neutral eye look
Here are my quick neutral eye looks that I created using this palette:

MUA eyeshadow trio "Innocence" look
Final Thoughts: Overall, I'd say this is a great palette with lovely colors that can be used easily for creating different looks. The only thing I don't like about this palette is the fall out inside the packaging which makes it a bit messy. Otherwise, it's great. 

Price & Availability: I bought mine online from Just4girls. These palettes are available online at Just4girls for Rs.450. For international readers, these palettes are also available at Superdrug for £2.50.

Thanks for reading the review. Don't forget to follow my blog via GFC and leave your comments.

Follow "The Lipstickholic" on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin too... :)


Love,
Lipstickholic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I truly appreciate the valuable feedback of my followers. So feel free to leave your comments :)

( Note:Please avoid leaving your blog/site URLs in comments )

The Lipstickholic. Powered by Blogger.
PakBlogging - Pakistani Blog Aggregator